What is a Miami Airport Transfer
Unlike ordinary Miami airport taxis, Miami airport transfers are private, pre-paid, and door-to-door transfer services, providing many side amenities and aiming at luxury transit experiences. When booking your Miami airport transfer, you can rest assured that your assigned driver will be waiting for you at the pick-up location, ready to assist you with your luggage, while having the reserved vehicle parked just outside the airport’s doors. Many extras are also on tap, depending on the reservation’s arrangements. What’s more, the area-knowledgeable drivers are more than happy to reveal the hidden gems of the city and give you useful advice on how to make your trip to Miami simply unforgettable.
Our Tip: As soon as you book your Miami airport taxi, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the transfer details. Please remember to keep this email or, even better, print it, as you’ll probably have to show it to your driver once meeting at the airport.
Why Choose a Miami Airport Transfer Over an Ordinary Airport Taxi
Even though Miami airport taxis are convenient and offer efficient services, they can’t be compared to the quality of a Miami airport transfer. The totally in sync with Miami’s glamour private airport transfers provide the utmost seamless traveling experience from Miami Airport to your destination. In detail, Miami airport transfers come with many advantages in comparison with Miami taxis:
- Miami airport transfers offer tailored services. Thus, you don’t simply enter the first vehicle in line, as happens with Miami taxis, but you get to choose the vehicle type that suits your needs and style, from compact cars to sport convertibles, city models, SUVs, or vans. Moreover, add-ons are always an option. Hence, you can ask for child seats, extra luggage requirements, or whatever special demands you may have for your ride.
- Is your flight delayed? Your driver will still be waiting for you after the baggage claim area as soon as you land at Miami Airport. Flexibility is among the top pluses of Miami airport transfers.
- Miami taxi drivers may be capable, yet drivers employed by private transfer companies are cherry-picked, having the top skills and qualities while being area-knowledgeable in order to be able to answer all your questions about your Miami journey.
- Miami taxi vehicles are well maintained. Still, the fleets of Miami airport transfer companies consist of as-good-as-new vehicles, passing all the necessary inspections and services while standing out for their clean and refined interiors.
- Miami airport transfers include zero waiting time at the airport. Conversely, during peak hours, waiting in line at the airport taxi ranks for your cab is always a possibility.
- You get to pay for your Miami airport transfer during your reservation. Hence, you don’t risk being caught by surprise by any extra fees or hidden charges (tolls, airport fees, etc.) that you may not have taken into account when starting your taxi ride.
Why Choose a Miami Airport Transfer Over Public Transportation
Public transportation is undoubtedly the most affordable option for your ride from Miami Airport. What’s more, Miami airport Metrorail, Metrobus, and Tri-Rail offer effective services and relatively fast rides to many of Miami’s destinations. However, unless you are traveling on a budget, they don’t come even close to the efficiency of Miami airport private transfers. Explicitly:
- Neither buses nor trains leave from Miami Airport. Instead, they depart from Miami Intermodal Center, a 4-minute MIA Mover ride away from the airport terminals. Even though MIA Mover runs around the clock on a 4-minute frequency, adding an extra transfer to your journey always brings up more hassle.
- Choosing public transportation is certainly much cheaper. However, it is highly inconvenient. While Miami airport transfers offer door-to-door services, a bus or train ride from the airport requires finding the right stop in Miami as well as your way from the stop to the exact location of your destination.
- With a Miami airport transfer, your personal belongings will be safely stored in the vehicle’s trunk. On the contrary, when traveling by bus or train, you usually have your luggage lying around, risking getting pickpocketed.
- By opting for a public transit option, you’ll have to carry your luggage around, from the airport to MIA Mover Station, from MIA Mover stop to the bus/train stop, from the bus/train final stop to your destination, etc.
- Reaching many parts of Miami via public transportation requires a change of lines.
Miami Airport Transfer Fares and Prices
Miami airport transfers are definitely costlier than ordinary taxis and significantly more expensive than public transit options. Still, they justify the extra cost. The provided services and their quality are worth adding the extra expense to your journey’s transfer budget. Hence, you can expect a 60$-70$/56€-66€ fare for a Miami airport transfer to Miami downtown. Miami airport taxis may charge 27$/25.29€ for the same ride, yet they are metered and dependent on the traffic levels. Thus, their final price may rise considerably, whereas the fare for Miami airport transfers is set and paid during the reservation process with no extra fees or added charges.
Miami Airport Transfer to Hotel
Once landing at MIA, you’ll find out that your decision to book a Miami airport transfer to your hotel is starting to pay off. After a tiring and possibly long flight, there’s nothing more convenient than having your driver waiting for you, ready to transfer you and drop you off right in front of your accommodation doors, with zero hassle or waiting time. On the other hand, if you want to save money on your transfer expenses, checking if your hotel offers free airport shuttle services before making up your mind is always recommended.
How do I get from Miami Airport to hotel?
The most convenient and lavish way to travel from Miami Airport to the hotel is without a doubt a Miami airport transfer. Welcoming services, door-to-door drives, many side amenities, and high-rated rides are guaranteed when opting for Miami airport transfers.
How far in advance should I book an airport transfer?
The earlier you make your Miami airport transfer reservation, the better. In that way, not only will you come up with better deals and offers, but you’ll also be able to book the vehicle type of your choice.